Hey lovely people, its been a while but am back bebe 😛 So much has happened in the past few days it got me thinking about the things i don’t want to regret when am 50. So heres a list of them.
1. I don’t want to be 50 and lonely because i had unrealistic expectations of the kind of man i want to end up married to.This year has been the year i realised so much, guys are just as human as we women are and they will fuck up!!! But that doesn’t mean that he can’t be that “right” guy. Am not going to say “the one” because i don’t believe there is such a thing as “the one”. I know widowers and divorced folks who find love again after losing “the one” so its all about finding THE RIGHT PERSON!
2. I don’t want to be an alcoholic. I know this may sound like a joke to most but i just realised, nowadays the rate the youth consume alcohol is crazy! And i think most alcoholics started out going for raves, getting wasted, drinking just for the sake, to look cool, to fit it, when they were stressed, or whatever. All am saying is, we consume alcohol like fucking beasts, i do not want to be absent when my children are growing up because every other day, i’ve blacked out in my room or every other night am out drinking like am being paid to do so. Or worse having your kid cleaning after you, throwing away your vodka bottles. Thats just fucking sad. I don’t want to lose my life because of any disease that might come about as a result of the drinking, i would never want to put my children through that pain and anguish, NEVER. So think about that.
3. I don’t want to have wrinkles!!!!! And incase you didn’t know alot of the stuff we do nowadays cause wrinkles. Like smoking, exposing yourself unprotected to this horrendous Kenyan sun (always and always apply sunscreen, SPF 50 and above if you live in Kenya,lol) taking sugar, yes taking sugar ages you faster than smoking does, dehydration, take 8 glasses of water daily. Plus its always important to work out and eat right, and i know its hard, but we can do it!! 🙂 You don’t want your husband cheating on you with a younger girl when your older because you lost your youth and sex appeal ladies!!
4. I do not want to lose my friends because i never warned them when i saw trouble coming. I want to grow old with my friends, i want us to be MILFS together 🙂 So if you drink and drive, stop! if you smoke, stop, be an occasional drinker and do not drink to get drunk. And if your my friend and your reading this i love you so much and heed my advice 🙂
5.I don’t want to end up being in those ” i hate him” marriages. Like seriously, ladies why the hell would you marry a man you end up hating later? I think its important for people to marry for the right reasons, and this is also a lesson to myself incase i ever give the thought of marriage a chance. Do not marry for cash, theres no love there, do not marry him out of low self esteem, you can find a better man elsewhere!! everyone has someone who will treat him or her like a king or queen. But if theres love and theres money, go ahead,lol. Don’t let that go. Love your husbands, treat them like kings and if you have to,make love to him everday. And i think if you love your husbands you’ll never have a problem doing that. And husbands spoil your women if you want some good loving!!! 🙂 Be faithful and honest and never get those yucky beer bellys!
6. I do not want to be poor! poverty, the cause of all evils. I want to give my kids everything i’ve had the priviledge of having and everything i’ve never had. I don’t want to have crooks running around my house. If your kid wants something, they will do anything to get it. When i was a kid if i wanted something i’d disturb my dad till he bought it, even if it meant crying for hours straight. That didn’t work for my mom though,lol. She’s too tough. So work hard people. Work for the future of your children, work for your reputation and work to be rich!! I do not care what any pastor says, there is nothing wrong with being stupid rich!!!
7. I don’t want to regret not standing up for something i believed in. Whether its a job you want to do, or telling your friends wasup, that you think they act like dicks sometimes, or telling that fake bitch that you don’t want her around you coz she’s making your life hell. People should stand up for themselves and what they believe, and if you still have people around you at the end of the day, those are the real people in your life and the rest were just lessons.
I’ll probably add more with time but for now,have an awesome day people 🙂